I need something else to procrastinate on like a need a hole in my head. But what do I do?
- I read a Second Life IM about Cory Doctorow showing up ingame tonight to talk up NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).
- I think “oh yeah, I remember reading about that last year. Cool.”
- I flip over to the website, to “check it out” (you know what’s coming…)
- I SIGN THE FUCK UP! What did I just do? Yoikes!! I’ve now got 27 days and 38 minutes (they have a countdown timer on the site; excellent!) to write a 50,000 word novel. Crap.
- Eh, let’s try to share the misery; I’ll send my buddy Lee a challenge to do the same. *grin*
Here we go!